Sunday, April 26, 2020

How to Introduce Yourself | Self Introduction | Tell Me About Yourself | Basics of Tell Me About Yourself


How to Introduce Yourself | Self Introduction | Tell Me About Yourself | Basics of Tell Me About Yourself

What is Self-Introduction?
-          Basically, talks about “Tell me about yourself”
-          Describing about yourself and making opponent/audience to know more about “What are You? What Kind of Person You Are? Your Experience, Your Fashion, Your Hobbies, Your Achievements and Your Family…………. many more”

Where and when you can use it?

You may need to introduce yourself
-          In a Class
-          A job Interview
-          At a new Job or new Project
-          At new Hobby or Achievement
-          At a largeEvent or Audience………….

There are 10 different steps or sections, you need to cover most of them in your introduction.

1. Greeting
- Formal Greeting or Informal Greeting
- Greet based on situation where you are and what time it is.

Formal Greeting
- Hello
- Good Morning
- Good Afternoon
- Good Evening


Informal Greeting
- Hey
- Hi
- What's up?
- Hiya
- Yo


2. Your Name
- I'm
- I am

In a Telephonic Call or WebexCall or Video conferenceCall
- My name is

In Larger Auditorium or Audience
- This is


3. Location or Geographical Area

- I am from “Name of a Place”–For Shorter distance within the country
- I came from “Name of a Place / Country” - Quite far from the place or from another country

You can use where you born and where you are grownup
- I was born and raised in 

Examples:
- I originally based in India, now I live in New York
- I am originally from England but I am now based in India

You can mention duration
- I have been living in London for 3 years
- I have spent past few years in India


4. Position and Company
- I work at/for Company Name” in the department
- I am “Position” at/for a “Company Name”

Example:
- I work as an accountant
- I work as a senior manager

5. Qualification (Applicable for certain situation only)
- I am about to graduate
- I am a "Name of a Degree" graduate

Example:
I have bachelor degree in Computer Science
I am Biology post graduate 

Courses and Achievements
- I am currently taking a course in "Subject"
- I am currently taking a course in "Maths"

I have completed a course in/on "Subject"

6. Experience:
- I have "Number"years of experience in the "Occupation" field
Example:
- I have 8 years of experience in DBA field
- I have 10 years of experience in Sales 

7. Family (Optional - Informal Situation)
-To meet people
- Get-Together
- Friends

Examples:
I have brother/sister
I have mum and dad

If you want to mention number of family members
- I am from a family of 4
- We are a family of 4

I am one of "number" siblings
-I am one of 4 siblings  

8. Hobbies:
- I really like Workouts
- I really enjoy Tennis

I am a big fan of "Hobby"
- I am big fan of bike riding

9. Age (Optional)
- I am "Number" years of old
- I am "number"

10. Interesting thing about you or Fun Fact
- an interesting fear
- A weird like or dislike
- Your pet
- Strange achievement or Extraordinary Experience


Workshop
1. My Sample Introduction
2. Any one Audience Sample Introduction
3. Audience Fun-Fact or Interesting thing


Regards,
Mallik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Automation Script | Archivelog Generation Hourly Monitoring

1. List out all the running databases and pic one database where we want to monitore the archive log generation from last 1 month. [oracle@o...