Wednesday, October 7, 2026

🌟 Proud to be an Oracle ACE Pro! 🚀

🌟 Proud to be an Oracle ACE Pro! 🚀

I’m excited to share my official Oracle ACE Profile with the Oracle community.

👨‍💻 Mallikarjun Ramadurg
🏆 Oracle ACE Pro
💻 Oracle Database | RAC | Exadata
📚 Technical Training & Knowledge Sharing

I regularly share Oracle Database tutorials, RAC & Exadata concepts, DBA training, hands-on labs, and real-world technical knowledge with the community.

🔗 View my official Oracle ACE Profile:
https://ace.oracle.com/ords/ace/profile/mallik034

📺 YouTube: youtube.com/@vismotechnologies
🌐 Vismo Technologies – Learn • Practice • Grow

📌 Connect with Vismo Technologies & Mallikarjun

📧 Email: malluramadurg@gmail.com
💼 LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mallik034
▶️ YouTube: youtube.com/c/mallik034
📘 Facebook: facebook.com/mallik034
📝 Blog: mallik034.blogspot.com
🐦 Twitter/X: https://twitter.com/mallik034
📸 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mallik034
📘 Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mallik034oracledba
🏆 Oracle ACE: https://ace.oracle.com/ords/ace/profile/mallik034

#VismoTechnologies #LearnPracticeGrow #Oracle #OracleDatabase 

#OracleDBA #OracleRAC #OracleCloud #OracleTechnology #OracleCommunity 

#OracleACE #DBA #Database #TechnicalDiscussion #OracleTraining #OracleInterview 

#OracleLearning #DatabaseTraining #OracleProfessionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

🌟 Proud to be an Oracle ACE Pro! 🚀

🌟 Proud to be an Oracle ACE Pro! 🚀 I’m excited to share my official Oracle ACE Profile with the Oracle community. 👨‍💻 Mallikarjun ...